Thursday, March 3, 2016

Create a poster with a quote that is important to you


7. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan

What is a quote that moves you?
What words from a song are in your head?

Form for a “Quote for Graduating students”
Student __________________      What words inspire you?  a song?  a poem?
My favorite quote:   (see below or create your own quote)
20160217_155201.jpg



EXAMPLE Quotes:  You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
9. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
10. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone
11. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse
13. We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
The mind is everything. What you think you become.  –Buddha
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
24. Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. –Pablo Picasso
25. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus
Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
Language that I want to learn next:  ____________  

City or Country that I want to visit someday:  _______________

Five years from now I hope to be doing:  _____________

No comments:

Post a Comment